In addition to the legal notices, these general conditions of sale are concluded on the one hand by the company 4 MY PEOPLE SASU whose head office is at 117 rue de Charenton 75012 Paris (75), registered in the Paris trade and companies register under number 80846228700018 below- after referred to as Passion Radio.
and on the other hand, by any natural or legal person wishing to make a purchase via the passion-radio.com website, hereinafter referred to as "the buyer".
These conditions of sale aim to define the contractual relationship between Passion Radio and the buyer and the conditions applicable to any purchase made through the Passion Radio merchant site, whether the buyer is a professional or a consumer.
The acquisition of a good or a service through this site implies unreserved acceptance by the buyer of these conditions of sale. These conditions of sale will prevail over all other general or specific conditions not expressly approved by Passion Radio.
Passion Radio reserves the right to modify its conditions of sale at any time in order to comply with any new regulations or in order to improve the use of its site. In this case, the applicable conditions will be those in effect on the date of the order by the buyer.
The products offered are those which appear in the catalog published on the Passion Radio website. These products and services are offered within the limits of available stocks.
Each product is presented on the website in the form of a description showing its main technical characteristics.
For some products, the purchaser may have access to additional manufacturer's documentation, software and drivers to download, if applicable to the product.
The photographs in the catalog are as faithful as possible but cannot ensure a perfect similarity with the product offered, in particular with regard to shape or color.
The sale of the products presented on the passion-radio.com site is intended for all buyers resident in countries which fully authorize the entry into their territory of these products and for whom the responsibility for compliance with applicable laws in the country of import and / or use.
The prices appearing in the catalog are prices including all taxes in euros taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order; any change in the rate may be reflected in the price of products or services.
Passion Radio reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, it being understood, however, that the price appearing in the catalog on the day of the order will be the only one applicable to the buyer.
The prices indicated do not include the delivery costs, invoiced in addition to the price of the products purchased according to the total amount of the order and the place and the delivery option chosen by the customer when ordering and in the geographical area served.
The online sale of products and services presented on Passion Radio is open to buyers who reside in: South Africa, Germany, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands Antilles, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados , Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, Colombia, South Korea, Corsica, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Dominica, El Salvador, Ecuador, Spain, Estonia , United States, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, French Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Mauritius, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Latvia , Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malta, Man Isle of, Morocco, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Moldovia, Monaco, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Norway, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Panama, Papua New -Guinea, Paraguay, Netherlands, Peru, Poland , French Polynesia, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Dominican Republic, Czech Republic, Reunion Island, Romania, United Kingdom, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, Saint-Vincent-et-The Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Serbia, Singapore , Slovakia, Slovenia, St-Pierre-Miquelon, Sweden, Switzerland, Suriname, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caiques Islands, Ukraine, Uruguay, Wallis and Futuna.
Countries not included in this list are not served.
The price is payable when ordering. Payment in installments by credit card or check is not offered.
The confirmation of an order implies acceptance of these conditions of sale, the recognition of having full knowledge of them and the waiver of its own conditions of purchase. All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will constitute proof of the transaction.
Before any order, the buyer must create an account on the passion-radio.com site.
The account creation section is accessible directly from the side menu bar at the address: https://www.passion-radio.com/authentification
On each visit, the buyer, if he wishes to order or consult his account (order status, delivery tracking, download the invoice, etc.), must identify himself using the login details for his account.
- Payment by bank transfer: the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references, etc.), checks the delivery address or enters a new one. Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment: "Pay by transfer". Finally, the last step asks him to check all the information, read and accept these general conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, then invites him to validate his order by clicking on the "Confirm my order" button. This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract. Upon validation, the buyer receives an order form confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize his payment and trigger the processing of his order, the buyer must contact his bank in order to make the transfer corresponding to the amount of his order to the bank account of 4 MY PEOPLE, whose details are communicated to the buyer. upon confirmation of his order. Upon receipt of the transfer, the order will be processed within 24 to 72 hours and the buyer will be informed by e-mail. Passion Radio will ship the products no earlier than 2 working days after receipt of the transfer corresponding to the order, subject to provisions.
- Secure payment by credit card (via CM-CIC): the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the “basket”, modifies if necessary (quantities, references, etc.), verifies the delivery address or provides a new. Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the method of payment of his choice: "Payment by credit card". The next step is to check all the information, read and accept these general conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, then invites them to validate their order by clicking on the "Confirm my order" button. Finally, the buyer is redirected to the secure CM-CIC interface in order to safely fill in his bank card references. If payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed. Payment by credit card is irrevocable. In the event of fraudulent use thereof, the buyer may demand the cancellation of the payment by card, the sums paid will then be credited or returned.
- Secure payment by Paypal or credit card (via the PAYPAL system): the buyer selects the products he wishes to order in the "basket", modifies if necessary (quantities, references, etc.), checks the delivery address or informs a new one. Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the buyer, along with the name of the carrier. Then, the buyer chooses the payment method of his choice: "Pay by Paypal". The next step is to check all the information, read and accept these general conditions of sale by checking the corresponding box, then invites them to validate their order by clicking on the "Confirm my order" button. Finally, the buyer is redirected to the secure PAYPAL interface in order to securely fill in their Paypal account or personal credit card references. If payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed. Payment by Paypal account or by credit card is irrevocable. In the event of fraudulent use thereof, the buyer may demand the cancellation of the payment by card, the sums paid will then be credited or returned. The responsibility of the holder of a bank card is not engaged if the disputed payment has been proven fraudulently, remotely, without physical use of his card.
Passion Radio retains full and entire ownership of the products sold until the price has been fully collected, in principal, costs and taxes included.
Under Article L121-20 of the Consumer Code, the buyer in Europe, a non-professional natural person, has a withdrawal period of fourteen (14 days) from the delivery of their order to return the product. to the seller for exchange or refund, with the exception of return costs which remain the responsibility of the buyer.
The returned product must be in its original packaging and in perfect working order and presentation, with all these complete accessories, under penalty of penalties deducted from the amount of the refund.
Return costs are the responsibility of the customer, except in the case of equipment received defective or by mistake.
In this case, Passion Radio covers the return costs by sending a pre-paid voucher as well as the costs of returning the new replacement material which will be shipped after receipt of the returned material.
The return of equipment due to installation or configuration problem, error of the equipment ordered by the purchaser, are the responsibility of the customer and in addition to the return costs.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated in the order form and according to the delivery method chosen by the buyer. More info on our delivery conditions.
Delivery times are indicative, if they exceed thirty (30) days from the order, the sales contract may be terminated and the buyer reimbursed within fourteen (14) days maximum.
Delivery times are indicated from the day of shipment, the preparation of orders usually takes 1 to 2 working days for orders with an ECO carrier, and the same day to 1 day for orders with an EXPRESS carrier.
In the event of damage during transport for shipments with tracking and insurance, the detailed claim must be made by email or form within a maximum period of 14 days (14 days) from delivery, in order to allow us to open a claim. with the carrier and proceed, where applicable, either to a refund or to the return of the order to the customer at our expense in the event of loss declared by the carrier.
Any material return request must be made online from the order concerned in your account.
No return of material can be received at the address of the head office in Paris, the package will be returned to you after 15 days.
The address to use for returning equipment is: Passion Radio, 28 rue nationale, 36210 Poulaines, France.
All products supplied by the seller benefit from the legal guarantee provided for by articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code, in particular the CE and RoHS standards.
In the event of non-compliance of a product sold, it may be returned to the seller who will take it back, exchange it or refund it.
All complaints, requests for exchange or refund must be made by email to the following address: [email protected] within thirty (30) days of delivery.
Passion Radio offers a 2-year warranty and repair or replacement with identical or equivalent equipment (subject to availability).
The warranty applies within the framework of normal use and according to the common rules for the use of radio-communication equipment and the specifications indicated by the manufacturer of each equipment.
The following failures are not covered by the warranty:
- Misuse or non-compliance with the rules for using the equipment,
- A projection or immersion of the material in water (except IP67 material),
- Bad adjustment, configuration or installation,
- The use of unofficial firmwares,
- Exposure of the material to an electrostatic field, storm, lightning
- A short-circuit, reverse polarity, electric shock
- The use of equipment outside the specifications and frequencies provided by the manufacturer
In particular, damage caused to receivers due to the emission of a strong signal in the vicinity and damage caused to a transmitter following an incorrect adjustment of the SWR (TOS) is not covered.
The costs of return within the framework of the guarantee are in all cases the responsibility of the customer.
Any return request under the warranty must be made from the buyer's online account.
The seller, in the online sales process, is only bound by an obligation of means; it cannot be held liable for damage resulting from use of the Internet such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, interruption of service, or other unintentional problems.
The buyer must ensure compliance with the laws applicable in his country for the use of the purchased equipment. Passion Radio cannot be held responsible for any breach.
All elements of the Passion Radio site are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of Passion Radio.
No one is authorized to reproduce, use, rebroadcast, or use for any purpose whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site, whether software, visual or sound, without the express written consent of Passion Radio.
Any simple or hypertext link to the www.passion-radio.com site is authorized, without prior agreement.
In accordance with the law relating to computers, files and freedoms of January 6, 1978, personal information relating to buyers may be subject to automated processing.
Passion Radio reserves the right to collect information on buyers including by using cookies. Users have the right to access and rectify data concerning them, in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, by sending an email to [email protected]
The automated processing of information, including the management of the e-mail addresses of users of the site, has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL registered under number 1995151.
Passion Radio will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable medium constituting a faithful copy in accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the Civil Code.
The computerized records of Passion Radio will be considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties.
The European Commission provides the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform to help European consumers in the event of a dispute with companies based in the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
These conditions of online sale are subject to French law. In the event of litigation and failure of mediation, jurisdiction is assigned to the courts of Paris, notwithstanding multiple defendants or warranty claims.
Stock and shipped from France
14 days to return, 2 warranty
Response within 24h to 72h
SSL, VISA, Mastercard, Paypal