Laminated HamRadio Guide booklet, 2021 edition,...
Laminated HamRadio Guide booklet, 2021 edition, 50 pages in A4 format (219 x 297 mm), in english bound by metal rings, for use at the station or on a laptop, in SOTA or IOTA. This booklet can be used on field days because it is waterproof.
The new 2021 edition is completely rewritten, updated and expanded with technical content and new maps:
- All global amateur radio prefixes, official IUT and unofficial DX entity
- The ranking of the most wanted DXCC prefixes
- World map on the outer cover (unfolded in A3 format) with all prefixes, CQ and ITU zones
- Time zone map, QTH Locator and grid map
- 50 maps of countries and nations, with regional / local prefixes
- Map of the Caribbean and overseas
- Frequency band plan and 3 IARU regions
- List of official radio amateur associations belonging to the IARU
- Information on the reciprocity of amateur radio licenses in the world, between the different countries and maximum legal power by country
- Examples of calculations and dB conversion tables
- Main notions of wave propagation
- Amateur radio Q code
Supplied with: 1 HamRadio Guide 2021.
Number of pages: 50
Metal spiral binding
Size of the notebook booklet: A4 21.9 x 29.7 cm (closed) - A3 29.7 x 42 cm (open)
Sticker of the international amateur radio symbol that represents an antenna connected to a solenoid then to the earth and shows the link in the radio between the Earth and the Air in ham radio
0,11 €tax excl.
Radio Logbook "Passion Radio" with spirals on A5 landscape format paper, small size perfect for activity in mobile, portable, SOTA or IOTA. Four-color printed cover on a 300 gr satin cardInner Pages:
1,88 €tax excl.
The World Radio TV Handbook 75th edition, WRTH 2021 is the most accurate and complete directory in the world of broadcasting stations, with 672 pages it is a reference since 1947 in the world of
Stock and shipped from France
14 days to return, 2 warranty
Response within 24h to 72h
SSL, VISA, Mastercard, Paypal