The Yaesu FT-710 AESS HF Decameter is the...
The Yaesu FT-710 AESS HF Decameter is the latest addition to the Yaesu SDR range, it covers all HF amateur radio bands from 160m to 6m with a power of 100W max.
Features a large 4.3 inch color touch screen with 3D spectrum display, bandpass filters, QRM eliminator function (DSP, NOTCH, DNF, DNR, COUNTOUR), integrated CAT control, with external SP-40 speaker included and an integrated automatic antenna tuner with 100 memories.
Supplied with: 1 Yaesu FT-710, 1 handheld microphone SSM-75E, 1 12V power cable with fuse, 1 external speaker SP-40, operating instructions in English.
1.8 MHz to 29.699999 MHz
50 MHz - 53.999999 MHz
70MHz - 70.499999MHz (UK version only)
1.8 to 54 MHz (amateur radio bands only) + 5.351500 to 5.366500 MHz band
Modulation type: A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB/USB), F3E(FM)
Output power: 5 to 100W (5 to 25W AM)
Power supply voltage: DC13.8V ±15%.
Dimensions: 239 x 80 x 247mm (mm)
Weight : 4,5 kg
CE standards and 2 years warranty
Features of the new FT710 AESS
- SDR technology optimized for reception performance.
- Dedicated bandpass filters for amateur bands to eliminate unwanted out-of-band signals.
- RF Front-End design with 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) enables phenomenal multi-signal reception characteristics.
- QRM rejection by high-speed 32-bit floating point dual-core DSP for SHIFT/ WIDTH/ NOTCH/ CONTOUR/APF (Audio Peak Filter)/ DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)/ NB (Noise Blanker) and 3-level parametric equalizer.
- High-resolution 4.3-inch TFT color touchscreen with 3DSS (three-dimensional spectrum streaming)
- Mode "PRESET" function for FT8 mode pre-setting
- AESS: Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System with SP-40 speaker for high-fidelity audio output (included)
- DVI-D connector for connecting an external monitor (not included)
- Built-in high-speed automatic antenna tuner with 100 memories
- Compatible with FC-40 automatic antenna tuner (optional)
- SD memory card to save communication recordings, transceiver settings, memory contents, screen capture images and to update firmware
- Two (2) USB ports (Type-A and Type-B)
- Remote function with the optional SCU-10 LAN module
The official FT-710 material sheet is available on the Yaesu website.
The Yaesu FT-991A is the latest revised version, with color waterfall, multi-band and multi-mode display : Analogue HF, 50, 144 and 430 Mhz and Digital C4FM (Yaesu Fusion System), with integrated
1 249,17 €tax excl.
This SWR / Wattmeter Nissei DG-503 have a digital backlit display and allows the measurement of SWR for HF frequencies from 1.6 to 60 MHz and VHF-UHF from 125 to 525Mhz, as well as the measurement of
132,50 €tax excl.
Compact digital switching power supply NISSEI NS-1230D, 13.8V (or adjustable from 4 to 16 volts), 30A Max., with Power-Pole connector on the rear panel and heavy-duty connection terminals on the
129,17 €tax excl.
Compact switch mode power supply with digital display NISSEI NS-30SD, 13.8 V (or adjustable from 9 to 15 volts), 30 A Max. with cigarette lighter socket (max. 10A) and 3A terminal block connector on
120,83 €tax excl.
The Yaesu FTDX-3000 (D) transceiver is the latest in the Yaesu FTDX range, covering all HF radio bands from 160m to 10m and the 6m (50 MHz) band with 100W SSB power.The FT-DX3000D features: DSP
Compact digital switching power supply NISSEI NS-30D, 13.8V (or adjustable from 9 to 15 volts), 30A, with heavy-duty connection terminals on the rear panel.Protection against short circuits and
112,50 €tax excl.
The Yaesu FTDX10 HF SDR transceiver base station is the latest FTDX / Yaesu SDR to uses the hybrid SDR receiver (narrowband and direct sampling) of the high-end FTDX101 transceiver.The FTDX-10 covers
1 374,17 €tax excl.
Icom IC-705 SDR QRP mobile transceiver station for HF, 50, 144 and 430MHz amateur radio band, with 5W on battery and 10W on external power supply (13.8V), reception from 30Khz to 200Mhz and from 400
1 307,50 €tax excl.
HF amateur radio base ICOM IC-7300 for HF bands from 1.8 to 30MHz, 6m from 50-52MHz, with 100 watts, integrated automatic antenna coupler, 4.3 "color LCD touch screen, keyboard, all analogue modes
1 070,83 €tax excl.
The Diamond CMF-2000 is a common mode filter that will prevent TVI and EMI CEM interference, caused by the transmission coaxial cable.Usable from 1 to 54 Mhz all bands, HF amateur radio, CB 27 Mhz,
129,08 €tax excl.
The Yaesu M-1 microphone is a very high fidelity dual element microphone with a nine band graphic equalizer. The condenser microphone element produces a higher frequency response and crisp, clear
562,50 €tax excl.
Yaesu M-90D desktop microphone compatible with Yaesu FT-450D, FTDX5000MP, FTDX3000D, FT-818ND, FT-891, FT-991A, FTDX101D, FTDX101MP, and FTDX10 sets. The M-90D microphone has a PTT key with lock
157,50 €tax excl.
Yaesu M-90MS microphone and stand kit compatible with Yaesu FT-450D, FTDX5000MP, FTDX3000D, FT-818ND, FT-891, FT-991A, FTDX101D, FTDX101MP, and FTDX10 sets. Has a manual control to activate or
147,50 €tax excl.
Yaesu SCU-LAN10 unit for remote operation with FTDX101 and FTDX10 series. Requires the following firmware or higher (FTDX101 series): - MAIN: V01-14 - DISPLAY: V01-06 - IF DSP: V01-05 - SDR: V02-03
293,33 €tax excl.
Decametric base (deca) HF SDR Yaesu FTDX101MP hybrid HF / 50 MHz, SDR with 7 inch touch screen, 200W. Until 31 january, 2023 receive a 250€ refund from Yaesu UK (form to fill out online).
4 015,20 €tax excl.
Stock and shipped from France
14 days to return, 2 warranty
Response within 24h to 72h
SSL, VISA, Mastercard, Paypal