Dongle RTL-SDR.com V3 TCXO + SMA + Bias-T
Optimized version of RTL-SDR.com, with R820T2 tuner for reception from 24 to 1766 MHz.
The characteristics of the dongle RTL-SDR.com v3:
- TCXO at 1 PPM (better stability and precision in frequencies)
- SMA female antenna connector
- Realtek RTL2832U Chipset + R820T2 Tuner
- Power supply Bias-T 4.5V via SMA, allows to power an LNA or an active antenna by coaxial cable
- Aluminum case with passive cooling
- Experimental: HF Direct Sampling mode for listening to strong signals from 500 kHz to 24 MHz
Antenna kit (option): 1 dipole antenna support with 60cm of RG174 cable, 2 telescopic antennas (23cm to 1m), 2 telescopic antennas (5 to 13cm), a 3m extension RG174, a flexible tripod and a suction cup.
Comes with: 1 Dongle RTL-SDR.com V3 (without antenna or CD) and antenna kit in option.
Add all HF bands with converter Ham It Up to listen anywhere from 0.5 to 50Mhz