Optimized version of RTL-SDR.com, with R820T2 tuner for reception from 24 to 1766 MHz.
The characteristics of the dongle RTL-SDR.com v3:
- TCXO at 1 PPM (better stability and precision in frequencies)
- SMA female antenna connector
- Realtek RTL2832U Chipset + R820T2 Tuner
- Power supply Bias-T 4.5V via SMA, allows to power an LNA or an active antenna by coaxial cable
- Aluminum case with passive cooling
- Experimental: HF Direct Sampling mode for listening to strong signals from 500 kHz to 24 MHz
Antenna kit (option): 1 dipole antenna support with 60cm of RG174 cable, 2 telescopic antennas (23cm to 1m), 2 telescopic antennas (5 to 13cm), a 3m extension RG174, a flexible tripod and a suction cup.
Comes with: 1 Dongle RTL-SDR.com V3 (without antenna or CD) and antenna kit in option.
Add all HF bands with converter Ham It Up to listen anywhere from 0.5 to 50Mhz
Other similar SDR stick model: Nooelec NESDR SMART
- TCXO 1 PPM (temperature compensated oscillator)
- Female SMA antenna connector, instead of the usual MCX connector
- Chipset Realtek RTL2832U + Tuner R820T2, more sensitive than the old version R820T
- 100% compatible with all SDR software
- Improved tolerance of components
- Power supply Bias-T 4.5V via SMA (see user guide V3), this allows to power an LNA or an active antenna via the coaxial cable
- Aluminum housing with passive cooling via a thermal buffer
- Experimental: HF Direct Sampling mode for listening to very strong signals from 500 kHz to 24 MHz via direct sampling
To get the most out of the RTL-SDR.com dongle in scanner mode, it is necessary to adapt the antenna to the listening frequencies (VHF / UHF) and place it outside on the edge of a window At minima and ideally the highest and unobstructed possible on a mat and a roof of house or car.
Find our range of wide-band and discone antennas, and mounting brackets available and accessories for SDR use.
The RTL-SDR V3 dongle installation and configuration is the same way as for any RTL2832 dongle, by installing the drivers with the Zadig software and then installing the SDR software of your choice : SDRUno, HDSDR, SDRSharp, CubicSDR, GNUradio, GQRX.
The V3 version offers 3 additional functions: HF Direct Sampling Mode, Bias-T and software-adjustable clock, see the guide RTL-SDR V3 below to download.
SMA Male UHF Female (SO-239) Adapter.
Pigtail RF adapter SMA Male to SMA Male to connect for example a converter Ham it up to a HackRF One, or SDRPlay, and any device with a SMA female connector. Coaxial cable RG 316 50 ohms. Available in
This RTL-SDR USB stick features the Realtek RTL2832U chipset and the new R820T2 tuner specifically designed for use in SDR mode.The new R820T2 tuner offers better sensitivity (+ 2dB to 5dB) and a low
The LNA4ALL is a pre-amplifier and a low-pass filter (LNA) with SMA female RF connectors and for RF frequencies covering all bands from 28MHZ to 2500 MHz. It improves greatly reception performance, on
This RF adapter allows is equipped with an SMA Male connector on both sides.It allows to connect for example 2 cables or connectors in SMA female.
Allows to control by USB the change of frequencies of an SDR software and to get a classic operation of a VFO on a radio hardware SDR!Fully configurable with the supplied software, Shuttle Xpress is
This Nooelec USB RTL-SDR stick is equipped with the Realtek chipset RTL2832U and E4000 tuner offering a wider frequency coverage than R820T2. Associated with SDR software, this USB stick will become
The NESDR SMART usb dongle is the new improved version of the famous RTL-SDR USB stick with the RTL2832U chipset and R820T2 and tuner, to receive all frequencies from 24 to 1700MHz (without gap) and
USB OTG host cable adapter ompatible with Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Nokia N900/N810, and any other Micro USB devices with USB Host mode support features supported. - Connector Micro
VHF-UHF telescopic dipole antenna pack for SDR reception and with a flexible tripod and suction pad. This antenna set includes 1 dipole antenna support with 60cm of cable and with male SMA connector,
The Start ADS-B pack allows you to have a portable station for receiving ADS-B messages from aircraft and to follow their movements on a map in real time, via a Windows or Linux computer.Included in
The Passion Radio SDR Deluxe Plus V4 pack provides reception coverage between 0.5 to 1766 MHz from a computer running Windows, Mac or Linux.This V4 version of the pack includes:- 1 RTL-SDR.com V3
Be the first to ask a question about this product!
Stock and shipped from France
14 days to return, 2 warranty
Response within 24h to 72h
SSL, VISA, Mastercard, Paypal